Monday, June 8, 2009

Nothing of Interest


Matt likes poker. He may have a problem.

More than a month has passed, by far my longest spate of absenteeism since this little guy's inception. And for this month I have little by way of witty musings to show, but I do have some photos. Steven, my Monde-Touring Dutch compadre just finished up an 8 month journey through the outback, New Zealand, and Asia by flying into my humble abode, so for lack of something better, Ill throw up some witty captions underneath the photo narrative of his sejour here. Hey, no one hits homers every at-bat - cut me some slack.


Street race / bike show, Accra


We found a zoo. In Lome.


A Tiger Cat. Seriously, lookit that thing. BadAss.


Big Offshore made big waves in Aneho.

Come to think of it, we didn't really do too much... drinking, sleeping, eating. Maybe I can do some work now...


Yippee

3 comments:

Ground Possum said...

riveting stuff, indeed. it is funny that there is a zoo there. more like a conservatory-- so that people don't eat those last animals, eh?

Steven said...

nothing of interest...sounds like you had a blast with that boring dutchman. Captions are witty as promised: 'Big Offshore made big waves in Aneho' cracked me up!

Spinner said...

you, sir, are a cock. blow me